We’ve had a great start into 2015!
Welcome to all new subscribers, and thank you to all those who keep coming back to follow along with what E, N and I do at home!
If you haven’t subscribed to the newsletter yet, click here and never miss a single post again!
I also have a brand new About Me page, you can find it here.
Here’s a look back at the last month – I hope you discover things you like and would have otherwise missed!
Most popular new posts in January
Magic Foaming Dough is a super fun sensory dough before AND after you add vinegar!
Paper Towel Art is a super simple art technique with beautiful results.
And we made Paper Towel Stained Glass Hearts when we were done with the paper towel art!
All new posts in January by main category
Sensory Activities and Science:
- Baking Soda Letters in the Water Table
- Colored Ice and Water in the Water Table
- Valentine’s Treasure Ice Sculpture
- Foam Dough Sensory Play
- The Magic Milk Experiment Using Water
- Paper Towel Art
- Painting on Salt and Glue
- Magic Milk Process Art
- Microwave Puffy Sand Paint
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Process Art
- The Best of 2014
- 10 Fun Heart Crafts and Activities for Toddlers
- 7 Simple Homemade Paint Recipes
- 10 Simple Sensory Bins with Rice
What were your favorite new posts in January? Let me know in the comments below!
If you like this post, click here to subscribe to my newsletter and receive an email once a week when new posts are published, or to my RSS feed.
Also make sure to follow me on Pinterest to stay up to date with all we do, and for lots of great ideas from others!
If you prefer Facebook, I’d love to connect with you there: Like and drop me a line on my Facebook page, where I share my own posts and those of others every day!