Have fun building important drawing and writing skills while also working on following instructions with these cute Fall Directed Drawings worksheets!
There are different versions for different skill levels with and without writing prompts and with and without editable word banks.
Perfect in the classroom for homework, early finishers, morning work, art class, fine motor skills, or writing centers. Or use them as a reward!
Or use it at home for fun, fine motor practice, handwriting practice, and more.
This set includes instructions for learning how to draw 10 different fall-themed images:
- Jam jar.
Each image comes in four versions with different instructions for maximum versatility and differentiation:
– drawing only,
– drawing and writing with a word bank,
– drawing and writing with an editable word bank,
– drawing and writing without a word bank.
You can customize the worksheets by editing one, some, or all of the word banks directly in your PDF reader.
Why you need these directed drawing worksheets:
- Differentiated for all skill levels.
- Easy to use: Just print and start drawing and writing.
- It only takes a few minutes to edit the word banks (optional).
- Ten different images to choose from.
- Perfect for weekly direct drawings practice even if you don’t want to use all images.
Check out the previews for a closer look at the entire product.