Looking for a fun and interactive Easter activity? Try out this interactive Easter word search!
No need to print anything, just mark the words right here on this page in your web browser.
Not only is it a great way to review Easter vocabulary for kindergarteners and elementary students, but it’s also a fun interactive challenge for elementary grades, older children, and even adults.
To make this online game even more interesting, keep track of how long it takes you to find the words at the bottom of the grid.
Click the Retry button at any time for a fresh word search grid. Can you beat your previous time? There’s only one way to find out!
Instructions for how to use the interactive Easter word search
- Read one of the Easter words in the word bank in the right-hand column (at the bottom on mobile).
- Find the hidden word in the search grid.
- Mark the word by clicking on either the first or last letter and dragging across the rest of the letters.
- Continue with the rest of the hidden words.
- The words in the word list turn green as you mark them in the grid.
- When done with all 10 words, your score will show up automatically.
- If you have trouble finding all the words, you can see the solution with the Check button.
- Click retry if you want to do the word search again. You get a fresh grid every time.
Play the interactive Easter word search game now!
On mobile, please use this version.
What’s next? Try some other resources for more Easter fun!
Super Simple Easter Word Search for Kindergarteners: A printable pdf version of a super simple word search perfect for beginners and the kindergarten classroom.
Easter Cutting Practice Puzzles: Practice cutting and use the results as a puzzle. Double dip with one sheet of paper!
Free Printable Easter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults: All the Easter coloring pages you want! Easter bunnies, Easter baskets, chicks, or detailed patterns, there’s something for everyone.
Easter Bunny Counting Cards: Fun counting cards with numbers 1-12 and the cutest little bunnies. Also includes ideas for how to use them.
E is for Easter Egg Dot Marker Letter Find: Dot markers are just the best markers if you ask my kids. Use them for this letter find or go with regular markers if you don’t have dot markers available.
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive emails with activity and teaching ideas, printables, news from our house, and occasional special offers!
If you prefer updates whenever I post something new, you have the option of subscribing to my RSS feed or my printables RSS feed on the same page. If you ever want to stop receiving emails from me, you can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
Join me in my Facebook group where we discuss simple play ideas for young kids every day!