Ten fun and engaging EDITABLE summer-themed digital building bricks challenges for distance learning with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
Students can practice skills such as
- copying & pasting,
- dragging & dropping,
- typing in text boxes,
- and counting.
in a super-engaging way.
You can even add your own learning content because all of the text and the colored rectangles are easily editable in Google Slides.
Easy to use:
- Make copies for yourself to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- Edit all of the text and the colored rectangles but keep students from interacting with everything except the text boxes and colored building bricks. (Instructions in the file.) Please note that the building bricks templates are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- Includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (copy & paste, drag & drop, click & type).
Easy to use:
- Make copies of the file to easily choose which images to assign and which ones to omit.
- You can edit all of the text and text boxes while keeping students from interacting with anything except the text boxes and colored counting cubes. (Instructions are included in the file.) Please note that the counting cube templates and the tray that holds the counting cubes are flattened with the background and can’t be edited or extracted.
- The Google Slides document includes consistent visual instructions for required digital skills (drag & drop, click & type) as well as written instructions. These instructions will help students complete the tasks successfully.
View the preview video below for an explanation of all features and a look at all of the images included.
– Summer drink.
– Palm tree.
– Beach ball.
– Ice cream.
(You can edit the titles to your liking. This resource is also very well suited for converting to different languages or different spellings! Need British or Australian English, German, French, or any other language? No problem, just edit it!)
After purchase, you will receive a PDF file with instructions and a link to click to make a copy of the activity directly in your Google Drive.
If you like this type of activity, make sure to check out the entire digital building bricks product line!
Other digital and printable activities for you:
⭐Beach Writing Prompts for Kindergarteners (printable)
⭐Alphabet Roads Letter Match (printable)