Talk about time flying! It’s February, and that means it’s time to show you the Best of January 2016!
I had an excellent start into the new year! I treated myself to a new theme and a new web host in the second half of the month, and I’m very pleased with how it all turned out 🙂 Leave a comment below to let me know how you like the new theme!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
It’s so gratifying to know how much you guys enjoy my printables 🙂
My Favorite Post of January 2016
My personal favorite last month was this Water Balloon Sensory Bin I set up for N. It was very simple, and he had great fun with it, inventing new ways to play as he went.
The Top 3 Most Popular New Posts of January 2016
A new I Spy game! We love them, and these super cute penguins are just perfect.
An emergent reader using mostly pre-primer sight words.
Some simple cutting practice with similar clip art to the one I used for the I Spy game above.
All New Posts of January 2016
Sensory Activities and Science:
- Water Balloon Sensory Bin
- Simple Transportation Sensory Bin
- Hearts Fine Motor Practice
- Sandy Hearts Sensory Play
- Toddler Boredom Buster with Cups and Cotton Balls
- None in January.
Learning Activities and Printables:
- Penguin Snowball Play I Spy Game
- Dragon Handwriting Practice Printable
- Hearts, Hearts, Hearts! Emergent Reader
- Baby Penguin Cutting Practice
- One More, One Less Hearts Clip Cards
- Valentine’s Puppies Roll and Cover Game
- Valentine’s Hearts Bingo Game
- Chinese New Year I Spy Game
- None in January.
What were your favorite new posts in January? Let me know in the comments below!
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter and receive an email twice a week with news from our house and links to all new posts! If you prefer daily updates, you have the option of subscribing to my RSS feed or my printables RSS feed on the same page.
Join me in my Facebook group where we discuss simple play ideas for young kids every day!